Do you hit the road? Here you will find it summary from work. Check file here railway timetable.
What do you expect today?
- The Dutch Veterans’ Institute is organizing a meeting in Dorn for soldiers who have served in Afghanistan. The institute notes that today’s Afghan war veterans have a great need to talk to each other.
- Max Verstappen starts on pole position at the Belgian Grand Prix. On the Circuit From Spa-Francorchamps outperformed all in the qualifiers. The race starts at 3pm and can be followed live on NOS.nl.
- The 15th stage of the Vueltaa will take place: a mountain stage of approximately 200 kilometers with two Class I climbs. The broadcast begins at 2.45 pm on NOS.nl.
- German candidates Chancellor Armin Laschet (CDU/CSU), Olaf Schulz (SPD) and Annalena Barbock (Greens) can be seen in a televised debate on German channel RTL in the run-up to the parliamentary elections on September 26, at 8.15pm.
- At the Paralympics, wheelchair basketball players were in their last team game against Spain.
What did you miss?
The last British soldier in Afghanistan They left the country. This marks the end of the British military presence in the country after twenty years.
Yesterday the last British civilian evacuation flight departed. The British have evacuated about 15,000 people, including more than 2,100 children, since mid-August. According to the British army chief, hundreds of Afghans eligible for evacuation remained in the country.
The United States is still active at Kabul airport. They want to move equipment and men by Tuesday at the latest.
“Infuriatingly humble social media buff. Twitter advocate. Writer. Internet nerd.”
Americans have known about Ukraine’s plans to blow up Nord Stream for months, according to leaked documents
Palm trees are not favored in heating Moroccan cities
It May Be Too Late To Save Arctic Summer Ice | climate