(CNN) – The United States has had more than 600,000 deaths since the onset of the corona virus, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University.
JHU data show that at least 600,012 deaths and a total of 33,477,016 COVID-19 cases have been reported in the country.
With more than 600,000 deaths from Covid-19, 1 in 550 people in the United States have died from the virus.
Johns Hopkins University recorded the first death since Govt-19 in the United States on February 29, 2020 in Washington State. In the spring, the previous two deaths in California were confirmed from Govt-19 posthumously.
- On March 24, 2020, the United States recorded a total of 1,000 deaths
- 84 days after the first death, U.S. More than 100,000 deaths on May 23, 2020
- 120 days later, on September 20, 2020, the United States surpassed 200,000 deaths
- 82 days later, on December 11, 2020, the United States surpassed 300,000 deaths
- 35 days later, on January 16, 2021, the United States surpassed 400,000 deaths
- 37 days later, on February 22, 2021, the United States surpassed 500,000 deaths
- 113 days later, on June 15, 2021, the United States surpassed 600,000 deaths
“Award-winning beer geek. Extreme coffeeaholic. Introvert. Avid travel specialist. Hipster-friendly communicator.”