For more great betting and imaginative insight, join SI Winners Club newsletter.
Dolphins vs Saints game odds
Over / Under Visions
- Miami’s games this season have exceeded 37.5 points eight out of 14 times.
- New Orleans games have over 37.5 points on 10 of 14 chances this season.
- The average aggregate points per game for the two teams, 42.8, is 5.3 points over/under on Monday.
- This competition is over/under 5.2 points under 42.7 These two teams are uniting to give up every game in 2021.
- Dolphins games this season have an overall average of 44.8 points, which is 7.3 points higher than their Monday counterpart.
- This season’s 44.4 PPG overall average in Saints’ games is 6.9 points over/less overall from this game.
Dolphin stats and trends
- Miami 8-6-0 against the spread this year.
- The Dolphins have a 3-2 record in their five games when favoring 2.5 points or more so far this season.
- This year’s Miami Games had over 42.9% of their chances (six times in 14 games with set points total).
- The Dolphins score 20.4 points per game, the same number the Saints allow.
- When Miami scores more than 20.4 points, the score is 5-1 against the difference and 4-2 overall.
- The Dolphins collect 22.2 fewer yards per game (314.7), which the Saints allow per outing (336.9).
- Miami 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall when the team goes out over 336.9 yards.
- This year, dolphins have flipped the ball more than 23 times, four times more than Fast Food Saints (19).
- click to SISportsbook Find the latest price difference, cash line and total for the Miami vs Saints game.
See also Golden State Warriors wants to keep "all these guys," General Manager Bob Myers says as three-way contract resolutions loom
Saints stats and trends
- New Orleans has had seven wins for a 14-game spread this season.
- The Saints are 5-3 ATS when the underdogs were 2.5 points or more this year.
- New Orleans games this season have scored more than six points out of a total of 14 points (42.9%).
- This year, the Saints put in just 0.1 points per game (22.4) compared to the Dolphins’ surrender (22.3).
- When New Orleans scores more than 22.3 points, the score is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- The Saints average 311.7 yards per game, which is 37.4 yards short of the 349.1 yards allowed by the dolphins.
- New Orleans is 3-3 against the spread and 2-4 overall when the team collects more than 349.1 yards.
- The Saints have rotated the ball more than 16 times, which is five times less than forcing the dolphins to spin (21).
Insights of home and roads
- New Orleans has had two wins by one, 2-4 overall, at home this season.
- At home, as underdogs 2.5 points or more, the Saints don’t win ATS (0-2).
- In three of its six home games this year, New Orleans have surpassed the total.
- The Saints’ home games this season averaged a total of 45.7 points, up 8.2 from this game’s over/under (37.5).
- Miami 2-4 overall, 3-3 for the points difference away from home.
- Dolphins are the unbeaten ATS (1-0) as a favorite 2.5 or more points on the road.
- Miami hit more than twice in six away games this year.
- The Dolphins’ average away game score this season is 46.1 points, 8.6 points higher than the competition’s over/under (37.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
“Prone to fits of apathy. Introvert. Award-winning internet evangelist. Extreme beer expert.”
Paul helped George off the court after an apparent knee injury to the Thunder-Clippers
Michigan beats Ohio State for ESPN 300 RB Jordan Marshall
San Diego signs 15-year-old Parkinas, the youngest player in the NFL