For more great betting and imaginative insight, join SI Winners Club newsletter.
Dolphins vs Saints game odds
Over / Under Visions
- Miami’s games this season have exceeded 37.5 points eight out of 14 times.
- New Orleans games have over 37.5 points on 10 of 14 chances this season.
- The average aggregate points per game for the two teams, 42.8, is 5.3 points over/under on Monday.
- This competition is over/under 5.2 points under 42.7 These two teams are uniting to give up every game in 2021.
- Dolphins games this season have an overall average of 44.8 points, which is 7.3 points higher than their Monday counterpart.
- This season’s 44.4 PPG overall average in Saints’ games is 6.9 points over/less overall from this game.
Dolphin stats and trends
- Miami 8-6-0 against the spread this year.
- The Dolphins have a 3-2 record in their five games when favoring 2.5 points or more so far this season.
- This year’s Miami Games had over 42.9% of their chances (six times in 14 games with set points total).
- The Dolphins score 20.4 points per game, the same number the Saints allow.
- When Miami scores more than 20.4 points, the score is 5-1 against the difference and 4-2 overall.
- The Dolphins collect 22.2 fewer yards per game (314.7), which the Saints allow per outing (336.9).
- Miami 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall when the team goes out over 336.9 yards.
- This year, dolphins have flipped the ball more than 23 times, four times more than Fast Food Saints (19).
- click to SISportsbook Find the latest price difference, cash line and total for the Miami vs Saints game.
Saints stats and trends
- New Orleans has had seven wins for a 14-game spread this season.
- The Saints are 5-3 ATS when the underdogs were 2.5 points or more this year.
- New Orleans games this season have scored more than six points out of a total of 14 points (42.9%).
- This year, the Saints put in just 0.1 points per game (22.4) compared to the Dolphins’ surrender (22.3).
- When New Orleans scores more than 22.3 points, the score is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- The Saints average 311.7 yards per game, which is 37.4 yards short of the 349.1 yards allowed by the dolphins.
- New Orleans is 3-3 against the spread and 2-4 overall when the team collects more than 349.1 yards.
- The Saints have rotated the ball more than 16 times, which is five times less than forcing the dolphins to spin (21).
Insights of home and roads
- New Orleans has had two wins by one, 2-4 overall, at home this season.
- At home, as underdogs 2.5 points or more, the Saints don’t win ATS (0-2).
- In three of its six home games this year, New Orleans have surpassed the total.
- The Saints’ home games this season averaged a total of 45.7 points, up 8.2 from this game’s over/under (37.5).
- Miami 2-4 overall, 3-3 for the points difference away from home.
- Dolphins are the unbeaten ATS (1-0) as a favorite 2.5 or more points on the road.
- Miami hit more than twice in six away games this year.
- The Dolphins’ average away game score this season is 46.1 points, 8.6 points higher than the competition’s over/under (37.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
“Prone to fits of apathy. Introvert. Award-winning internet evangelist. Extreme beer expert.”