March 25, 2023

SHSU Houstonian Online

Read all latest news headlines from USA, UK and around the world, get today's breaking news and live updates on politics, elections, business, sports, economy,​ …

Electronic Arts cancels Battlefield Mobile and discontinues Apex Legends Mobile – Games – News

EA halts development of mobile versions of Battlefield and Apex Legends. So Apex Legends Mobile can no longer be played as of May 2nd. These players will not receive a refund. Battlefield Mobile should have come out around this time.

After the strong start of Apex Legends Mobile, the content has taken off Pipeline below our bar for quality and quantity”, Electronic Arts writes. The publisher says it has been working with the developer for months to improve this, but now both parties say development must be halted. “Although this is disappointing, we are very proud of the game we released,” the publisher said.

The Respawn team and the Apex Legends team still believe in mobile gaming and aren’t ruling out new mobile games, according to EA. However, Apex Legends Mobile will no longer play as of May 2nd. The game can no longer be downloaded from app stores and players cannot spend money on the game. EA says not to refund players. mobile game It appeared in May last year.

EA He also says to stop developing Battlefield Mobile, to be able to better focus on the vision of the franchise and to be able to meet players’ expectations. In May last year, EA said the game It may appear at the end of the year. the game Become since September 2021 Tested on players.

See also  NASA plans to carry out the Artemis I mission with a Space Launch System rocket in February - IT Pro - News