From January, tulips will be in abundance again. A moment we always look forward to, because the colorful, cheerful spring flowers gently herald the approach of spring. But when they get stuck it is a very sad sight. Fortunately, you can easily prevent this.
Pin in a bouquet of flowers
All you have to do is pierce the stems with a pin, Just below the flower. This way you keep the flowers from hanging. Then put the tulips in one a small layer of water in the vase, because that also prevents the flower from “looking down”. Fill up on water occasionally, because they can drink a lot.
This way your tulips will stay beautiful for a longer period of time
In addition, the tips below also help ensure that your tulips stay beautiful for a longer period:
- Cut the stems respectively With a sharp knife, not at an angle like most other flowers. This prevents the tulips from absorbing too much water, causing them to droop.
- Remove the leaves immersed in the water and place them in a clean (!) Vase.
- Add cut flower food or a dash of bleach for more vigorous blooms and water that stays cleaner longer.
- Do not place tulips near ripening fruit, central heating or stoves, and avoid direct sunlight.
- If necessary, change the contaminated water and cut an oblique piece of stems again.
“Lifelong zombie fanatic. Hardcore web practitioner. Thinker. Music expert. Unapologetic pop culture scholar.”
EvdWL on canceling E3 and Super Mario Movie & The Last of Us on PC
PC benchmark The Last of Us Part 1
ESA cancels 2023 edition of E3 and will ‘evaluate’ the future of the game show – Games – News