Exploding planets, fast-paced space battles and a deep story with a dark edge: that’s pretty much what we can expect from the December 3 chorus. The title may sound like a delightful piece of music, but perhaps developer Deep Silver should have given this game a heavy metal title.
In Chorus, players follow the story of Nara, a creature created by a mysterious organization called The Circle. Once the bloodiest fighter in the circle, Nara had now turned against the organization. While roaming through space and past many interesting space stations, players look for upgrades to their Forsaken spaceship to make the battle with The Circle a little easier.
Of course, Nara is not alone, because during your adventures you will encounter many allies who are eager to get out of the oppression of the organization. So if you are still looking for an in-depth game that takes place in space, you should keep a close eye on the chorus.
Final Fantasy 14 has grown in popularity over the past year and is now ready for its fourth major expansion. The Endwalker takes players through the Hydaelyn region and even to the moon, where a threat greater than ever awaits you. So gather some friends and dive into the new content, because there’s so much to do in Endwalker!
This way players can prepare for the new grind, because the max level in Endwalker has been increased from 80 to 90. In addition, developer Square Enix adds two new jobs, allowing Endwalker players to fully immerse themselves in the new roles of Sage (Healer) and Reaper ( melee DPS). The game world has become a little larger as well, because with Garlemald, Tavnair and Ratz-at-Han, among others, there are countless new regions and cities to discover.
As if all of that wasn’t enough, starting December 7, you can also try your luck in a new small-scale PvP mode, where you compete against other players to see who wins the biggest rewards and other loot. In short: there’s a lot to look forward to again in the latest expansion of Final Fantasy 14!
It’s taken a while, but this month the second big Xbox exclusive for this fall finally arrived! Halo Infinite was announced two years ago and has since been delayed after it was delayed, but this seems to make one hell of a shooter. Halo Infinite multiplayer came out last month, and that’s according to some here in the editors “Best Shooting Game of the Year.” This bodes well for the campaign!
In the Halo Infinite campaign, players once again take on the Master Chief’s armor as they face some of the most ruthless foes to date. According to developer 343 Industries, Infinite is set to be “the most comprehensive Halo game ever made,” so expect stunning graphics, a large arsenal of weapons and vehicles, and a variety of friends and foes to buy in as you venture across different planets and other interesting locations. It can’t come soon enough on December 8th and until then, we’re gearing up with multiplayer!
If you’re not spooked enough over a month and a half after Halloween, developer Steel Wool Studios has an amazing candy in store for you. Five Nights At Freddy’s: Security Breach is already the eighth main game in the franchise and although there are many recurring elements in the game, Security Breach throws everything in a different direction.
Security Breach is a non-linear adventure, which means that players get more freedom in how they complete certain tasks. In addition, the popular pizzeria, where Five Nights At Freddy’s Games events usually take place, has been replaced by an indoor shopping mall. The new setting should offer fresh gameplay, with the same kind of terrifying stuffed animals roaming the game.
In Security Breach, you play as a kid named Gregory, who is trapped in the mall. Gregory must complete several missions before 6 am strikes if he has a chance to escape. Five Nights At Freddy’s has always included a lot of spooky fun and we expect the security breach to be no exception. We’ll see on December 16th if the revamped setup is as successful as the previous parts.
- Anvil: vault breakers (PC)
- Solar Ash (PS5, PS4, PC)
- Archvale (Switch, PC)
- Unleash Hot Wheels: Hot Wheels Pass Vol. 1 Batman (PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
- Warhammer 40000 Battlesector (PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One)
- The Kids We Were: Complete Edition (Switch, PC)
- 6 Souls (Switch, PC)
- Big Brain Academy: Knappe Koppen (Switch)
- Chorus (PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Stadia)
- Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc – Anniversary Edition (Switch)
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Anniversary Edition (Switch)
- Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony – Anniversary Edition (Switch)
- Disney Magical World 2: Enchanted Edition (Switch)
- Humble Burger by Happy Farm (PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Switch)
- word forward (toggle)
- Spellforce Reforced (PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One)
- 9 pocket balls (switch)
- Ever Forward (PS5, PS4, Switch)
- Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker (PS5, PS4, PC)
- Love 3 (Switch)
- Twelve minutes (switch)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Rush Duel: Saikyou Battle Royale (Switch)
- Halo Infinite (Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PC)
- Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space Remastered (Xbox One, Switch, PC)
- Transient: Extended Edition (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
- Blasphemous: Wounds of Eventide (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
- Remember Kubinashi (Switch)
- Monopoly Madness (PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
- Monster Rancher (Switch)
- Monster Rancher 2 (Switch)
- Monster Rancher 1 & 2 DX (Switch)
- Sol Cresta (PlayStation 4, Switch, PC)
- Super Impossible Road (Switch)
- Wytchwood (PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
- December 13: Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon (PS4, Switch)
- Between Us (PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One)
- Asteroids: Recharged (PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
- Firegirl: Hack ‘n Splash Rescue (PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
- Aeterna Noctis (PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
- The Character: A Horror Visual Novel (Switch)
- Alfred Hitchcock – Vertigo (PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
- Hashihime of the Old Book Town Append (Switch)
- Lodoss War History: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth (PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
- HIM & HER 3 (Switch)
- Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – Definitive Edition (PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PC – Physical Edition, Switch release delayed until 2022)
“Lifelong zombie fanatic. Hardcore web practitioner. Thinker. Music expert. Unapologetic pop culture scholar.”