The the Warriors Among the teams interested in Networks Superstar Kevin Durantsays ESPN’s Mark J. Spears (Twitter link). As Spears notes, More than half of the teams in the league He was said to be interested in Durant, so it’s no surprise that Golden State is among those.
However, there are plenty of reasons to be skeptical about the idea of Warriors emerging as a legitimate student of Durant. Appearing on ESPN Radio (Twitter audio link) Spears suggested package include Andrew WigginsAnd the Jordan PaulAnd the Jonathan KumingaAnd the James Wisemanbut the net She will not be allowed to have Wiggins without trading Ben SimmonsThere was no indication that they intended to move Simmons, especially since they would have to sell him for pennies on the dollar at this point.
Without Wiggins Also Included Klay Thompson or Draymond Green It would be required for salary matching purposes, and it’s hard to imagine the Warriors untangling the long-term essence of the tournament to reunite with Durant, who chose to leave the organization as a free agent three years ago. earlier this week, Jake Fisher from the Bleacher Report Sources familiar with the situation mentioned that Golden State is the only team that is Not A “tangible option” for Durant.
As we await further developments on Durant’s front, we also have some notes to pass on to him and his fellow Nets team – and fellow commercial nominee – Keri Irving:
- The gang members they talked to Brian Lewis from the New York Post said that Networks “Determined” to get All-Star-caliber talent back in any Durant deal, and they’re in no hurry to make a move. League sources tell Lewis that nothing is close to being accomplished at this point.
- Appearing in The Rally on Bally Sports (Twitter video link) On Saturday, suggested Shams Al-Shaaraniya from Athletic Sixers Among the teams to watch for Irving. It’s so hard to imagine Philadelphia getting serious with Kyrie – it would take either to break up with her James Harden or moving Tobias Harris For Irving’s reunion with Harden, whose business application from Brooklyn is said to have been motivated in part by Kerry’s vaccination decision.
- For what it’s worth, Nick Wright of FS1 (Twitter link) reports that Irving has “no appetite” in Philadelphia and Sixers She was not involved in any business talks for him. According to Lewis, the 76ers have been watching Irving and spoke briefly with the Nets, but he heard from a source that “nothing happened there.”
- As defined by Charania Mavericks As a potential student of Irving, but Brad Townsend from the Dallas Morning News Unconvinced, he wrote that Kyrie is “desperate team acquisition.” Towsend doesn’t think Dallas is desperate.
- The Lakers She remains Irving’s most likely business partner. According to Ian Begley of SNY.tv (Twitter video link), there was some optimism on the Lakers’ side that they are gaining momentum toward a deal with the Nets.
- in His latest article is a SubstackMark Stein says he thinks Irving is destined to end with the Lakers. As Stein writes, he heard “frequent gurgles” that LeBron James The team is pushing to acquire Irving, and it’s impossible to ignore the widely growing expectation that Kerry will land in Los Angeles.
“Prone to fits of apathy. Introvert. Award-winning internet evangelist. Extreme beer expert.”