moOde audio player version 8.3.2 has been released. This software turns your Raspberry Pi into a comprehensive program Music Center It can play music files stored on the local network, from Internet radio stations and from various streaming services. The player can be played via a web browser or mobile device and there is support for a large number of DACs, so that music can also be played in high quality. The changelog for this version looks like this:
Mode 8.3.2 is available
This release is based on the latest RaspiOS Bullseye Lite packages as of 2023-04-17, Linux kernel 6.1.21, driver suite, custom patches, important updates, and bug fixes as listed below.
Updates and fixes
- Note: Allo Boss 2 I2S driver is not working on new 6.1.y kernel branch
- UPD: remove reference to pi userid from SSH header
- FIX: Agent startup on Pi-Zero fails to start because the System Boot test does not complete
- FIX: Frequent daemon fails to start on Pi-Zero (Arm6 platforms)
- FIX: The names of the Power and Activity IDs cause the LED on/off options to fail
- Correction: Clicking the check mark icon for the context menu displays the default mode cover
The ISO image does not contain the pi userid, SSH service, WiFi SSID, or access point password. Back to Mode setting guide For details on how to set these up.
in place update
An in-place update is available via the Check for Software Update button in System Configuration. Click the View button to read the contents of the update package. Make sure to backup your system before applying the update.
“Lifelong zombie fanatic. Hardcore web practitioner. Thinker. Music expert. Unapologetic pop culture scholar.”
This huge flop made sure that Arnold Schwarzenegger didn’t like him for a while
Samsung Galaxy A54 offers: Trade-ins and other discounts
Astronauts’ brains change because of long-distance space travel