Audacity version 3.4.1 has been released. Available for Windows, Linux, and macOS, this open source audio editor can record audio and import and export wav, aiff, ogg, and MP3 files. The program has an unlimited undo function and also has a wide range of on-board effects, such as fade-in, fade-out, echo, tempo change and noise reduction. More effects can be easily added, as the program supports Nyquist, VST, Ladspa, and more.Extras. The following improvements have been made in this version:
This is the hotfix release. It fixes the following bugs:
- #5467 Fix 24-bit registry.
- #5488 Fix crash with .aup import.
- #5471 #5483 Fix cross-fading of clips and paths.
- #5473 Exporting multiple files respects the sample rate settings again.
- #5480 #5417 Fixed crashes related to external software exports.
- #5479 #5476 Fix BSD and ARM architectures.
- #5498 Ctrl+J is now a standard shortcut for joining sections.
- #5389 Stereo tracks are no longer randomly split into mono.
- #5007 When exporting a file, the file extension is now always added (except for custom FFmpeg and external software exports).
- #5516 Fix a crash when exporting Opus using older CPUs that do not support AVX.
“Lifelong zombie fanatic. Hardcore web practitioner. Thinker. Music expert. Unapologetic pop culture scholar.”