Fokking hell, all those years of common sense and pent-up delight come to a blast here in Lichtenvoorde. Zwarte Cross is back in the basic package and you’re celebrating, wow!
In Rikie’s Garden of Earthly Delights, you’ll frolic like curious puppies over lush green lawns. The soothing sounds of several brilliant performers caress your Eustachian whistling again today, and these are just some of our Saturday class tips:
Orgel Joke kicks off today at 11:00 on the outdoor stage of Theatreweide. The joke sent a lot of lightness and joy into the Dutch living rooms with her member (during the dark Corona days) and now she’s also living in Zwarte Cross! Start your day on a positive note with Joke!
- The professor (Bob Homans of the University of Twente) who picks up his guitar to sing about excess carbon dioxide in the atmosphere? Yes, that will be special at the university at 13:40: “The CO2 Blues”
- Half-man, half-bull with Mad Jig. This innate Spanish Minotaur makes the Bayou Balcony shake early in the day (2:30 p.m.): Vurro!
- If you’re in Crossbaan at 2:00 PM, you might see Cinderella lunging with her smoker’s lungs or the Heng Heng brothers! Zwarte Cross sometimes looks like a weird fairy tale, but during the fairy tale chapter it’s more than that!
- Dirty Fences is our favorite rock and roll band! New Yorkers bring these great songs with loads of energy and great harmonious singing! It’s 5:15 p.m. at The Roadhouse.
- Jost’s words are so repulsive, he’s full of self-loathing and he’s also very trendy! That’s why this hip-hop music from Leeuwarden is only on Zwarte Cross Megatent! At 7:15 p.m. we go wild with this boy!
- Absurd heroes from Flemish country Kamagurka & Herr Seele will reset our image of reality and that’s sometimes too cute (and desperately needed!). At 6:30 p.m. you can enjoy a gentle brainwashing in the theater tent.
- Sleepy with beer and our feet in the swamps of Achterhoek, T-99 will turn out the lights at The Bayou with us. At 11:45 PM, these champs will take off! Always class!
Fly through our main entrance gates!
To travel through the entrance gates as quickly as possible, we ask that you pay attention to the following: Save your ticket in the Zwarte Cross app or show the original PDF of your ticket via your phone, but don’t if your screen is off and a screenshot of your ticket isn’t shown. very complicated?
Then simply print your ticket.
“Lifelong zombie fanatic. Hardcore web practitioner. Thinker. Music expert. Unapologetic pop culture scholar.”