It’s time to get your hands on the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III beta. Whether you’re a new player looking for fast, exciting action or a veteran player of the Call of Duty series preparing for the return of some classic multiplayer maps.
The Modern Warfare III beta will be split into two different weekends, with more maps and game modes available throughout the beta. The multiplayer maps will be instantly familiar to anyone who played Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2009), with the latest technical advances and modern movement mechanics for a completely new experience.
First weekend: October 6-10
The first weekend is available exclusively on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
PlayStation Early Access: Players who pre-ordered the game on PlayStation can start playing the beta on Friday, October 6 at 7:00 p.m.
PlayStation Open Beta: The rest of the PlayStation community can play the beta starting Sunday, October 8 at 7:00 p.m. The first beta weekend for everyone ends on Tuesday, October 10 at 7:00 p.m.
Players can reach the level cap of 20 during the first weekend of the Modern Warfare III beta. As you gain more player levels, you will unlock more loadouts that you can use after reaching player level 4, when custom loadouts become available.
These are the game modes available in the first weekend of the beta:
- Team deathmatch: Use teamwork to eliminate enemy players and reach the maximum score.
- dominance: Capture and hold up to three flags to earn points for your team.
- Difficult point: Shoot and hold the hard point (an area that moves to different locations during the match) to earn points for your team.
- Kill Confirmed (open beta):Team Deathmatch with a twist. Eliminate enemies and grab the dog tags they drop to earn points for your team. Capture your teammate’s marks to prevent the enemy from scoring.
- Ground war: Large-scale conflict with vehicles. Capture and keep goals to score. Capturing objectives can open up forward spawn areas for your team. Like Domination, but with more goals.
Last Thursday, Call of Duty: Next was also held in Los Angeles. Below are all the ads announced during the show:
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare III – Multiplayer
- Classic Multiplayer Maps Updated – Sledgehammer brings modern tweaks to old, trusted community maps.
- New and returning gameplay features – including the return of map voting and the classic mini-map, as well as Dead Silence in the form of boots and a longer TTK with 150 health points.
- Changes to movement and combat – cancel gliding, now climb objects faster while running, shoot instantly after gliding, run longer, and increase basic aiming speeds while aiming down the sights
- Weapons and Operators – Maintain your inventory of weapons and Operators with Carry Forward.
- Gear: New Gear – Perks activate instantly, different jackets provide different abilities, while gloves and boots customize your movement and movements to suit your style.
- Aftermarket Parts – Customize your weapon further beyond accessory effects.
- New Equipment – Start with the Breacher Drone, Mosquito Drone, ACS, and Comm Scrambler.
- Game Modes: Cutthroat, Ground War, War – Cutthroat is brand new and offers 3v3v3 action on base maps, for players who like big and epic battles, there is Ground War and War Returns for linear battles on specially built landscapes.
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 – Zombies
- For new and experienced assassins – Fight in an open-world PvE environment, with multiple squads (with or against each other) and a group of undead!
- Enemies, both living and undead – Fight zombies and mercenaries from Terminus Outcomes PMC, hired by Zakaev.
- Call of duty war zone
- ALL-NEW MAP – Players will settle in Urzekistan, where the Middle East and Eastern Europe meet, designed with eleven unforgettable landmarks as well as many other smaller regions.
- Movement and Combat Changes – Just like Modern Warfare III, Warzone is getting the same changes.
- UI Updates – Featuring the classic mini-map, the return of unique weapons, rare colors, and custom ammo slots.
- Quality of Life Updates – including new gas mask and pistol weapon animations and new contracts.
- Improved Circle Speed – Battle Royale action is faster with new circle speed and sizes.
- NEW FEATURES – Get from point A to point B using horizontal ziplines and the balloon train
- Gulag – The new Gulag will also contain new items such as the Ascender Overtime Finisher, Nightvision Gulag, and Public Events.
“Lifelong zombie fanatic. Hardcore web practitioner. Thinker. Music expert. Unapologetic pop culture scholar.”