A slightly more comprehensive overview with newsletter Yesterday’s rumors
• Apple Silicon transition will end in the last quarter of 2022 Mac Pro It will be the last device to be replaced. The Mac Pro processor will not be an extension of the M2. The Mac Pro processor will instead be an additional extension of the M1 outside of the M1 Max cores.
• The M1 MacBook Pro 13, currently available in the second half of 2022, will be replaced by a MacBook Pro 14 With an M2 chip. This device will get a slight increase in price compared to the previous generation. At the same time as this release, we get the revamped M2 MacBook Air).
• For the Apple Spring event, we got Mac mini With M1 Pro and M1 Max (and new design). iMac Pro Still on track for spring release. However, there seem to be production problems.
• There will be additional configuration for the next iMac Pro Exceeds M1 Max. The 12-core CPU configuration is linked to a piece of code that references an iMac.
• From The tenth generation of iPad It will be released by the end of this year with 5G, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 6, an A14 processor, a 10.2-inch screen, and a Lightning connector. This will be the last model before a redesign in 2023.
• For Apple Spring event, we will have a new event iPad Air.
• from M2 iPad Pro Come in the fall. There appears to be issues with wireless charging/MagSafe. All iPad Pro models will have a MiniLED display.
• For the Apple Spring event, we will get a new 5G iPhone SE.
• The Touch ID sensor on the screen does not come to iPhone 14Model or other Apple product.
• ProMotion will be exclusive to iPhone 14 Pro models.
• 3 new Apple Watch (SE 2, Series 8 en Rugged)
• From AirPods Pro 2 scheduled in the fall.
[Reactie gewijzigd door robcoenen op 24 januari 2022 10:16]
“Professional web ninja. Certified gamer. Avid zombie geek. Hipster-friendly baconaholic.”