The official Bellator 269 weigh-in took place Friday at the host hotel in Moscow, ahead of Saturday’s event at the VTB Arena.
Among those who weigh Fedor Emelianenko (39-6 MMA, 3-2 BMMA) and Tim Johnson (15-7 MMA, 3-3 BMMA), who meet in the heavyweight main event. The match will be Emelianenko’s first since December 2019, and will start a retirement tour for the legendary fighter.
The complete Bellator 269 weighing results include:
Main Card (Showtime, 3 p.m. ET)
- Fedor Emelianenko (233.5) vs. Tim Johnson (264)
- Vitaly Minakov (265) vs. Said Soma (243)
- Usman Nurmagomedov (160) vs. Patrick Petilla (158.5) – bout 160lb catch weight
- Honor Davlatmorodov (186) vs. Anatoly Tokov (185)
Initial Card (MMA Junkie, noon ET)
- Kirill Sedelnikov (264) vs. Rap Truesdale (247)
- Darina Mazdyuk (125) vs. Catarzina Sadora (125.5)
- Irina Alekseeva (129.9) vs. Stephanie Page (124.5) – 130 lb. bt.
- Nikita Mikhailov (135.5) vs. Brian Moore (136)
- Grachik Pozynyan (177): Alexei Shurkevich (171)
- Aiden Lee (147.5) * vs. Alexander Ositrov (145.5)
- Alexander Belykh (146) vs. Gadji Rabadanov (148.8) *
*Lee missed the 1.5 pound featherweight limit.
*Rabadanov lost the featherweight limit by 2.8 pounds.
“Prone to fits of apathy. Introvert. Award-winning internet evangelist. Extreme beer expert.”