Spring is in full swing and summer is approaching. This means that the weather is getting better, the sun is showing itself more often, and therefore sunscreen should also be taken out of the closet and applied to the skin. Yesterday was also Sunburn Day. Protect your skin!
1. Here comes the sun!
When I ask my girlfriend if I put all the sunscreen on correctly. pic.twitter.com/6EyftBY8Gu
– Jasper Painter (@jasperpainter) August 6, 2019
2. So watch out that you don’t get burned.
puzzle. Sitting in the sun and doing gymnastics well?
(a joke from my son)
– Tom Brook (@tom_beek) March 26, 2020
3. Everyone should protect their skin well.
Hey brown people, don’t forget we also need proper sunscreen (so no factor 15!!). No, we don’t burn, but we can get skin cancer. Take care of your skin. 🧡
– Devika 🐙 (@DevikaAkived) August 13, 2022
4. Even stock.
Man in Croydvat: “Where’s the sunscreen?”
– Cashier: “Next to the sanitary pads.”
Then I explained how he could get to the right shelf.
– MI🍦 (@Empie_17) December 16, 2021
5. This way you have enough!
“Honey, we need lube.”
*after rubbing it she runs around with sunscreen*
‘what are you going to do?’
“You should also rub my cuddly toys.”
“With fake sunscreen, eh?”
Just prevented a lot of washing 😅
– Eliane van Tourenaut (RealHansWiegel) May 16, 2023
6. We don’t want a redhead.
Lidl sun cream.
Who hasn’t turned red with it?
– Merijn© (@MerijnAAA) June 4, 2016
7. So: Always bring a tube of sunscreen with you.
When you think you don’t need sunscreen with a day’s sun exposure. pic.twitter.com/erAMkJh2m7
– ᗰanders (Mac_Manders) December 22, 2021
8. This way you are prepared for anything.
I know my skin is whiter than snow, but I don’t have to ask eight times if I put on sunscreen and if I’m not burning.
I’ve been living with this pigmented skin for 28 years, Gerda. Just watch your red head, because that doesn’t look good either.
– Nina Juffermans (@NinaJuffermans) June 1, 2021
9. Almost anything.
A day in Madurodam with the kids and my parents.
Equipped for everything: spare clothes, first aid kit, life jackets, 8 liters of sunscreen. I have it all.
Tell the kids 100 times to be careful with the oscillating table and my prey.
Mom spilled a full cup of coffee down her pants.
– Pascal (Pascaldegier) July 22, 2021
10. So put on a good sunscreen!
It’s April 24th. The sun is shining *a bit* and I’m sitting outside *for a while*.
So I’m burned out.
– johannes (@hetisjohannes) April 24, 2021
11. Otherwise, you’ll get it again.
The dumbest thing about getting burned in the sun is that 88 other people will say you got burned, as if you didn’t already know it
– Merrill (@WebMerel) July 9, 2018
12. Everything is under control.
Me: I’m done with this bad weather. I’m ready for summer! Sitting outside in the sun, lovely. Exorbitant!
Me too: choking on hay fever and burning alive by a factor of 50 in the shade because Ral9010 skin and reddish hair.
– Josan ✨ (@josiane) April 1, 2023
13. Atmosphere again.
I covered my face with sunscreen that won’t hurt your eyes and now I look like a mummified corpse
– Annemieke (@A_mieke) June 22, 2019
14. Nice guy.
Crumb licked the sunburn off my arm and I thought she was sorry. pic.twitter.com/x1hAYWkH22
– Evelien Berkie (@EvelienBerkie) April 15, 2019
15. This will be a thing.
I’d rather the sun burn my pounds than my skin…
– Lisa Booth (@lisa_poth01) June 18, 2017
16. So that’s not how it works.
“I don’t wear sunscreen because I don’t tan afterwards.”
– Nina Juffermans (@NinaJuffermans) May 27, 2017
17. Although rubbing your back yourself is still hard.
The summer after his divorce, Ron frantically applied sunscreen to the kitchen wall and pressed his back against it. See, he didn’t need anyone.
– shortwriters May 30, 2018
18. Great if you get some help with that.
You have two types of lubricants:
people who spray sunscreen on their hands first and then rub it on your back;
Ruthless people squirt icy stuff on your back and at least keep your cool, despite your protests: “Do you want me to be or not.”
– Lotte (@lotofonzin) April 21, 2019
19. Another great beer tip!
It will be 40 degrees on Thursday and this is a vegan sunscreen that you can get at your regular drugstore. ☀️🧡 pic.twitter.com/J8cHk3tA8a
– Bear (bearish) July 22, 2019
20. Or stay indoors.
Netflix – The best sunburn remedy 😎.
– Netflix NL (NetflixNL) May 17, 2017
There are no related posts
“Lifelong zombie fanatic. Hardcore web practitioner. Thinker. Music expert. Unapologetic pop culture scholar.”