May 20, 2022

SHSU Houstonian Online

Read all latest news headlines from USA, UK and around the world, get today's breaking news and live updates on politics, elections, business, sports, economy,​ …

Chasing millions with Linda de Mol postponed to fall |  television

Chasing millions with Linda de Mol postponed to fall | television

The Talpa Network stated that it would like to broadcast the program “with familiar faces and a full board of 1,000 National Postal Lottery entrants.” “As a result, the previously announced start date of March 27 has been pushed back to the fall,” a ministry spokesman said.

Television Director Marco Lorenz says: “Linda has previously made it clear to us that she wants to stop her work for the time being, and we from Talpa of course fully understand that. In consultation with the parties involved, it was later decided that we would like to start the new season of chasing a million dollars It is broadcast in the fall so that we can make the program in its original configuration. We are currently looking for a suitable solution to the disappearance chasing a million dollars In programming from March 27″.

break up

Linda de Mol left after revealing Holland sound She knows how to give up all her duties for the time being. the program Angry It came with proven discoveries about sexual misconduct involving, among other things, orchestra leader Jeroen Rietbergen, Linda’s now ex-boyfriend.

Linda has not only suspended her television duties. It can no longer be read and seen in its own journal for the time being.

See also  Sony Pictures CEO calls new Uncharted a 'hit movie franchise' - Games - News