On August 10, a new Samsung Unpacked event will be held in Amsterdam, where the latest Galaxy smartphones from this brand will be revealed. Partners Tweakers and Samsung are giving fourteen people a chance to be there. They are welcome at the fully stocked Unpacked event and travel is arranged there as well. During the event, in addition to the launch and information about the technology, you will also receive one of the devices that revolve around it. After the event you can work with it extensively in a test board and then you can keep it. Would you like to be present at this exclusive event and experience the new smartphones that were unveiled right away? Then sign up for the survey at the bottom of this article.
On the evening of August 10, Unpacked will take place at the Thuishaven location in Amsterdam. The latest Samsung Galaxy devices are released here. Fans of smartphones and smart devices know that the tech giant’s Unpacked events always offer something special. In particular, the unveiling of the new Galaxys is always followed by millions of people around the world in Unpacked presentations. A group of delegates from the Tweakers community now have an exclusive opportunity to attend locally.
This is how you participate in the Samsung Unpacked test panel with the launch event
Curious about Samsung’s new Galaxy devices and want to go to this tech event with us and write a review about one of the new devices? Then fill out the survey below and indicate your desire to attend the Samsung Unpacked event.
Tweakers randomly choose fourteen winners from all responses to the survey: seven Dutch and seven Belgian. If you’re one of the lucky few, you’ll be invited to the Unpacked event on August 10, 5:00 p.m. in Thuishaven Amsterdam. You’ll experience the Unpacked event there, after which you can immediately start working with one of the new devices and hear additional entries and exits. Then you get a model to take it home to test it on a large scale.
You should post a review of your results on Tweakers. The great thing is that all 14 selected reviewers can keep the smartphone, thank you for the time and effort you put into testing and reviewing it – and of course as a souvenir for this unique evening with Tweakers Partners and Samsung.
Want to attend a Samsung Unpacked event?
Enhanced general terms and conditions
- Your Tweakers account must be active before August 2, 2022.
- You can participate until August 7, 2022 via the survey only. Only registered visitors can participate. You can participate in the survey once.
- Winners will be notified via email no later than August 8, 2022. Non-winners will not be notified.
- Winners are chosen randomly. There will be no correspondence about the result.
- Winners are ready and available to test the product within two weeks after receipt and to publish a comprehensive review at Tweakers Pricewatch.
- Attendance at the event on August 10, 2022 is required to review the product.
- After the review is published, the winner can keep the new Samsung Galaxy device. The first 500 winners will receive an exclusive code for 20% off new devices.
- Winners will receive an email with more information about the transfer.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or any other merchandise.
- Minors may only participate with the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
- Tweakers and Samsung employees are excluded from participation.
- Participants who do not meet the above conditions may be disqualified from participation.
- Complaints can be submitted via [email protected]
This article is not an editorial, but is sponsored and created thanks to Samsung and Tweakers Partners. This is the department within Tweakers responsible for trade collaborations, giveaways, and Tweakers events such as Meetups, the Developer Summit, Testfest, and more. a look over here To get an overview of all promotions and events. If you would like to share ideas with us about this type of advertising, we would be glad to hear from you. You can talk to us about this via [Discussie] public announcement].
“Lifelong zombie fanatic. Hardcore web practitioner. Thinker. Music expert. Unapologetic pop culture scholar.”